SOLVED

Each person can run through the flow every time Question

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Each person can run through the flow every time Question

Hi,

I just wanted to get confirmation on what this actually means. For example, I have a smart campaign scheduled to run on a certain date, and in my smart list, there are people who appear multiple times. If my campaign is set to "Each person can run through the flow every time". My flow is set to send an email at the time i schedule the smart campaign, then wait 10 days, then if the person didn't click the 1st email sent, they will be sent the 2nd email.

I'm wondering if people will get duplicates of the emails because they are on the smart lists multiple times.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Re: Each person can run through the flow every time Question

Hey Danielle,

Is this a one time occurrence, or will you be running this same campaign multiple times?

People would not receive duplicates in the scenario above if you a running (or scheduling) this campaign only once. Since this is a batch campaign, each lead would run through the first email flow step only once and would run through the second email step only once (assuming they did not click).

If you click on the "Schedule" tab on you smart campaign and click on the number of leads set to be affected, this will give you the list of leads that will receive the first email. There shouldn't be any duplicate on this list. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Hey Danielle,

Is this a one time occurrence, or will you be running this same campaign multiple times?

People would not receive duplicates in the scenario above if you a running (or scheduling) this campaign only once. Since this is a batch campaign, each lead would run through the first email flow step only once and would run through the second email step only once (assuming they did not click).

If you click on the "Schedule" tab on you smart campaign and click on the number of leads set to be affected, this will give you the list of leads that will receive the first email. There shouldn't be any duplicate on this list. Thanks!

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

This campaign will only run once. Thanks for the clarification! That's what I thought, but I wanted to just make sure I understood correctly.

Thanks Trevor!