A DemandGen Solutions Architect performs the following roles for our clients, and within the organization:
- Works as a Marketo technical subject matter expert, having had the breadth and depth of experience to not only develop amazing tactical solutions, but to also provide implementation best-practices based on real-world experiences.
- Consistently strives to expand the depth of their tool-kit to provide clients with innovative best-in-class solutions.
Description:The Solutions Architect is a hands-on Marketo user, with deep knowledge of the product. In this role, you will lead the technical portion of Marketo projects and provide best practices to the client. The role requires the ability to listen to and gather customer requirements, work with a team to determine the best solution, and build that solution in Marketo and other systems (CRM, 3rd party, etc), in collaboration with teammates and clients. The Solutions Architect will work on many customer projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Three (3) or more years ‘best practices’ experience in a consulting or marketing/sales operations capacity, preferably in a B-to-B environment
- Three (3) or more years using Marketo in an advanced/admin capacity (Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Lead Nurturing, Data Normalization, 3rd Party Integrations)
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce.com. Knowledge of MS Dynamics, Siebel On-Demand, NetSuite or other CRM systems a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to inspire confidence and trust by explaining complex subjects to many different audiences, in many different ways: Marketing, Sales, IT, Executives
- Knowledge of lead nurturing, lead scoring and sales/marketing organization alignment principles. We want you to have lived it
- An ability to conduct detailed training sessions in Marketo
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously in a remote capacity
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and scenarios on a daily basis
- Visio, Access, Excel, Power Point
- Firm understanding of relational databases
- CRM Administrator Certification
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Teaching and/or training experience
- A self-motivated individual, able to perform at a high-level in a remote capacity (home office)
- An ability to think strategically, yet have the ability and experience to execute at a tactical level
- Problem solving skills and a willingness continually seek new solutions, technology and processes