Founded in 1994, Digital River is recognized as a leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions. Companies of all sizes rely on Digital River’s multi-tenant, SaaS commerce, payments and marketing services to manage and grow their online businesses. Digital River has helped companies process more than $30 billion in online transactions, connecting B2B and B2C digital products and cloud service companies as well as branded manufacturers with buyers across multiple devices and channels, and nearly every country in the world.
We are fortunate at Digital River to work with some of the e-commerce industry’s brightest talent. We have professionals on the ground in nearly every region of the world, including North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Our employees are experts in e-commerce, e-marketing, creative site design and merchandising, global tax and compliance laws, fraud prevention, international payments and more. To attract and retain the best-of-the-best, we invest a great deal of time and effort in creating a community that people want to be part of and high performance culture where they can grow.
Momentum is what we have and growth is our plan. We are looking for people who are energized by making an impact, having autonomy in their work and who want the ability to look back at what they have accomplished and say “wow.” If you are someone who loves being part of a team that is more like a family and likes to work for companies at the top of their game, join Digital River.
We are seeking a Strategic Marketing Analyst in our Minnetonka, MN office. The Strategic Marketing Analyst serves as the Marketo Administrator, including strategy development, management of system functionality and implementation of new features within Marketo to continuously enhance the sales and marketing process.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
WHY DIGITAL RIVER:
Digital River provides numerous benefits to our employees. On-site benefits include:
- Free Parking
- Cafeteria and Starbucks Coffee
- Workout facility and group fitness classes
- Monthly bring-your-dog-to-work days
- Recreation area with foosball, pinball, and table tennis
- Pond hockey games in the beautiful Digital River backyard
- Friday social hour
- Casual work environment with friendly faces
- Other benefits include:Digital River In Action, an employee volunteer organization aiding those in need in the Twin Cities area
- The Green Team, a resource acting in support of an environmentally conscious workforce
- Competitive benefits package to full time employees:
- 401(k) plan
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance
- Paid short and long-term disability
- Holiday and vacation days
Digital River supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
RESPECT | INTEGRITY | CUSTOMER CENTRICITY | INNOVATION | GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE | ACCOUNTABILITY