Relode is an online community marketplace for people to find, refer, and apply for healthcare jobs throughout the United States. Whether a permanent nursing role, a sales position in your hometown, or a total career change, Relode connects people to unique healthcare job opportunities across the U.S. With a growing community of users, Relode is disrupting the traditional recruiting process one referral at a time. Relode was founded in 2014 by Joe Christopher and Matt Tant, and is currently headquartered in the healthcare capitol of the world, Nashville, TN.
We are looking for someone to create compelling, high converting copy for emails, social media statuses, ads, landing pages, blogs & articles, webinars, and more. This position will also create strategy and manage all organic content and social media accounts for Relode.
- Meeting with fellow members of the marketing team to discuss offers, positioning and messaging.
- Familiarizing yourself with our products, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visuals and copy with other members of the marketing and product teams.
- Writing email campaigns based on tested and proven campaign templates.
- Writing sales page and landing page copy based on informational content provided by the product team.
- Writing blog contents, white papers, and PDFs.
- Preparing and editing email correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Working with media planners/buyers and the marketing department to fully develop advertising and engagement campaigns.
- Writing press releases to advertise new products.
- Revising, editing, and proofreading content as needed.
- Planning and executing for all organic social media strategies and activities from day to day posting to creating strategies to drive more traffic, leads, and sales.
- Developing and managing an editorial calendar.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Number of projects completed on time
- Campaign performance
- Community engagement improvement (candidates, agents, and employers)
- Organic social media traffic to Relode.com
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about our products and services
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise, compelling and grammatically correct copy
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Smile often and have a good sense of humor
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be coachable enough to learn from those who have more experience, but independent enough to do your own thing when you truly believe your idea is the right idea. In other words, be a part of the team while simultaneously knowing when to challenge the status quo.
- Have experience working in a smaller, startup-type environment. While we are not a startup, our company culture is still highly lean and entrepreneurial, so if you’re used to suits, ties and personal assistants getting you coffee in the morning, I can assure you that this is NOT the role for you.
- Be highly self-motivated and well organized
- Be able to see other people's points of view and accept feedback with a smile and “Thank you”…even when the feedback is mildly stupid and unhelpful.
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills
The Copywriter/Social Media Manager will interface daily in an office environment. This position will require occasional travel.
There are no unusual or demanding physical requirements for this position. Daily tasks require the ability to work at a computer which includes being seated for up to eight hours per day. This individual must be able to communicate effectively using our various mediums such as email, social media, telephone, skype, and similar tools.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete the attached writing sample worksheet
- Send the completed worksheet and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing_Sample_Worksheet.pdf 29.0 KB