You have probably added in a member status that is not present in the SFDC campaign. They need to match exactly.
A quick fix is to detach the campaign from the program and then create a new one.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
You have some issues here
Question 1: If you update the member statuses in a program, does it sync over to SFDC?
Only if you directly synced the Program to SFDC Campaign. You did do this from the screenshot.
Will also occur if you have a campaign that changes the Program Status AND uses Add to SFDC Campaign (but don't do both this and above).
Question 2: If you update the "success" for a member status, does it sync over to SFDC?
No? Success is based on Program Status, so it will update the Campaign Member Object with the new Status. Success=Response usually. But I wouldn't think of it as "Success" just Program Status=Member Status.
yes, it will sync if you connected the programs or did Add to SFDC Campaign.
Question 3: If you update the member statuses or program success after it's synced to SFDC, does it update automatically?
It should in your case.
However, there are some issues
- If you sync the Program and SFDC Campaign, then you are not allowed to use the Smart Campaign to update SFDC Campaign. Only Program Status.
- If you modify the Channel Type's success or Statuses after a Program uses that, you can create problems. Remember, there's a warning about that. It's NOT about the Success in your case. You may have broken the Channel Type, but I can't tell from here. Maybe not.
- Generally, you should avoid syncing the Program to the SFDC Campaign. It is better to control the Add/Change SFDC Member Status in the flow steps as long as you ALSO Change Program Status at the same time. The data will sync over because you pushed it.
- Results tab - this is showing 19 actions, not 19 leads. But yes, the count is wrong, so that tells me the campaign existed after alot of other things happened. Or maybe it never triggered.
- Backfill - use a smart list to identify people who match the Status criteria but aren't in the SFDC Campaign. Run a separate flow to fix that.