SOLVED

Report on Anonymous Leads that Visit a Specific Landing Page

Go to solution
Will_Raleigh
Level 2

Report on Anonymous Leads that Visit a Specific Landing Page

I'd like a report that shows the IP Address and Inferred company for Anonymous leads that visit a particular web page.

Web Page Activity Report and Company Web Activity Report don't seem to allow you to filter based on web page visited, and a smart list doesn't seem to allow you to select anonymous leads. Am I missing an obvious setting for one of those reports/lists that would allow me to get the results I'm looking for, or is what I'm trying to do not possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Report on Anonymous Leads that Visit a Specific Landing Page

Here's a little trick we figured out a while back: Try changing your activity source (under Setup) to known leads:

pastedImage_0.png

Now all of the normal smart list filters are accessible - including "visited web page":

pastedImage_1.png

Once you define your smart list criteria, go back and change the Activity Source to Anonymous.  Notice that your smart list criteria remains intact. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13

If you do a search for Anonymous you will find that this visibility is largely gone now.

Web Page or Company Page should allow you to do this via Smart List.

Dan_Stevens_

Here's a little trick we figured out a while back: Try changing your activity source (under Setup) to known leads:

pastedImage_0.png

Now all of the normal smart list filters are accessible - including "visited web page":

pastedImage_1.png

Once you define your smart list criteria, go back and change the Activity Source to Anonymous.  Notice that your smart list criteria remains intact. 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Thanks man, something new for me!