As a hands-on operational leader, you will work closely with the VP, Marketing Operations to build a world-class marketing operations function to support our sales and marketing teams to further accelerate our growth. You will be responsible for building scalable processes to ensure best practices in campaign, email and lead database management. You will drive our email strategy, manage webinar logistics, and handle our content syndication program strategy to drive customer interest and engagement.
The ideal candidate must have a solid knowledge of Marketo, including but not limited to administration, process workflows, smart lists, campaigns and engagement programs, and an understanding of how Marketo integrates with Salesforce as part of the overall lead management process.
• Administer the Marketo platform by managing the user profiles, lead scoring rules, and lead source attribution workflows
• Manage the build and delivery of email campaigns and landing pages for new content that needs to be posted to the site
• Manage webinar logistics within the webinar platform and email promotion within Marketo
• Work closely with external agencies to drive and manage content syndication programs geared to driving demand
• Identify and rectify data quality issues within the operational processes
• Manage and execute system deployment and integration projects for Marketo
• Implement modifications to Marketo set-up as changes to business requirements occur
• Drive data and process optimizations within Marketo
• Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
• Participate in analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
• 2-3 years of experience with Marketo
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel)
• Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and integrating Marketo with other technologies.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
About Digital Guardian
At Digital Guardian, we believe in data. We know that within your data are your company’s most valuable assets. The sum total of innovations, plans and potential. We protect your company’s sensitive information like it’s our own so you can minimize risk without diminishing returns.
For over 10 years we’ve enabled data-rich organizations to prevent data loss at the endpoint. Our expert security team and proven Digital Guardian platform radically improve your defense against insider and outsider threats.
Hundreds of customers across a wide range of industries rely on Digital Guardian to protect their critical information at the point of risk. Seven of the top ten IP holders and five of the top ten auto companies trust us with the integrity of their most valuable and vulnerable data. We take pride in knowing that, at this very moment, Digital Guardian agents are securing the sensitive data of the world’s most inventive, influential companies.
Digital Guardian offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and stock options. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; 401(K); Flexible Spending Accounts; Vision, Paid Vacation/Holidays; Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Long Term Disability; and, an exciting Stock Option Plan.
If you desire to be part of a creative team, work with a world class product, are committed to bringing the highest quality of service to our customers and are looking for an incredible opportunity, send us your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
To apply, please click here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=verdasys&jobId=62033&lang=en_US&source=CC3