Avnet is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to play a hands-on role in building and executing marketing automation campaigns for internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have proven technical aptitude and an ability to logically work through program specifications (segmentation, campaign logic), while assuring data integrity and efficiency. Preference will be given to those with experience in marketing automation platforms (ie. Marketo, Eloqua), and data management and reporting. Additional expertise in basic html, proficiency in Excel, and a desire to continuously learn and apply industry best-practices is strongly preferred.
Day-to-day management and implementation of the automated program/campaign process including email, landing page and form creation and end-to-end execution of email-driven campaigns from asset creation to email testing and deployment.
Quality assurance testing for all campaigns.
Continually analyze performance of campaigns and modify structure to optimize results and maximize lead flow. Support the creation of automated reports for stakeholders with an emphasis on ROI attribution, and actionable metrics.
Collaborate with assigned internal campaign owners on marketing automation best practices, project scoping, technical requirements and quality assurance.
Assist campaign owners by helping troubleshoot issues identified during campaign build-out, testing, deployment and measurement phases.
Ensure accurate, timely execution of all campaigns with a high level of responsiveness to internal stakeholders.
Perform other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department and to accomplish strategic goals and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years relevant marketing automation experience
- 1+ year dedicated Marketo experience - Marketo certified expert preferred
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience creating and executing integrated marketing automation programs and campaigns
- Self-starter attitude; ability to seize opportunities that make meaningful impact
- Desire to constantly improve on the status quo; see and fix what’s broken without waiting to be assigned to do it.
- Track record of successfully managing and completing multiple concurrent projects with a high level of quality and accuracy and consistently meets deadlines.
- Prior experience successfully working with key stakeholders to define and document business requirements. Analytical thinker who looks for actionable insights.
- Flexibility with shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Typically less than 2 years with bachelor's or equivalent
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience