As the Marketing Ops Specialist, you will be supporting the Marketing team and will be responsible for performing a wide variety of daily operations tasks. You will be learning the foundations of marketing operations from the ground up as you work alongside Web and Marketing Operations team on multiple projects. The ideal candidate has a genuine interest in how marketing works and has a strong desire to add value to the company by successfully executing multiple cross-channel marketing programs to drive customer interest and engagement.
- Work closely with the marketing team to build and deploy a cadence of email campaigns and bi-monthly newsletters
- Provide marketing operations support for global and national events by creating emails and custom landing pages
- Update the website with the latest analyst reports, whitepapers, datasheets and other content that is produced by the marketing team
- Upload prospect lists from events and trade shows into Marketo
- Develop, monitor, test, and optimize various aspects of email campaigns such as send times, subject lines etc.
- Support the web and marketing operations team by working on other digital marketing projects as needed
- Self-starter with a close attention to detail.
- Good organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while being flexible to shift based on business needs.
- Data-driven, analytical and inquisitive in nature, always looking at how to improve using data analysis results.
- Enjoys collaboration and offers ideas to improve projects and processes.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Eagerness to learn and expand knowledge on digital marketing and marketing operations and keep up with the latest trends and technologies.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, or HubSpot is a plus.
We are looking to add strong candidates who are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then Digital Guardian is the place for you.
About Digital Guardian
At Digital Guardian, we believe in data. We know that within your data are your company’s most valuable assets. The sum total of innovations, plans and potential. We protect your company’s sensitive information like it’s our own so you can minimize risk without diminishing returns.
For over 10 years we’ve enabled data-rich organizations to prevent data loss at the endpoint. Our expert security team and proven Digital Guardian platform radically improve your defense against insider and outsider threats.
Hundreds of customers across a wide range of industries rely on Digital Guardian to protect their critical information at the point of risk. Seven of the top ten IP holders and five of the top ten auto companies trust us with the integrity of their most valuable and vulnerable data. We take pride in knowing that, at this very moment, Digital Guardian agents are securing the sensitive data of the world’s most inventive, influential companies.
Digital Guardian offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and stock options. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; 401(K); Flexible Spending Accounts; Vision, Paid Vacation/Holidays; Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Long Term Disability; and, an exciting Stock Option Plan.
If you desire to be part of a creative team, work with a world class product, are committed to bringing the highest quality of service to our customers and are looking for an incredible opportunity, send your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=verdasys&jobId=61548&lang=en_US&source=CC3