This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
This is not precisely true.
You could force this through some methods.
- Yes, Visits page anon activity will merge to the Known record if the Munchkin ID assigned matched, that is, they filled out a form and were properly associated.
- Marketo does NOT push this history to SFDC
- Marketo DOES push this data to SFDC within Marketo Sales Insight. Which is precisely what you want. The data itself doesn't reside in SFDC though. It's just a window into Marketo.
- If you did want to record this detail in SFDC, you could push Tasks to SFDC, but this is sync intensive and takes up data.
- You could also go to Admin > Salesforce and ask it to sync several of those Activities, however, it won't push the Visits before they were Known.