5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2015 6:51 AM by Dan Stevens

    a/b test engagement stream

      Hi all

      Can I a/b test my emails within an engagement stream? I want to test the subject line (say 20% of the audience get the split test) then send the winning email to the remaining 80% of the group. This is our first ever engagement stream we are running. We are sending one email a week.

      Please help!

      Thanks