6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2017 1:18 PM by ba43bdbde3c67b4eb97c37377e6a58ebfa7bc031

Linking customers with Account Managers via Send Alert

Afternoon All,

I am trying to send out two emails, the second of which is triggered by the first.

The first email is to customers; this is as simple as uploading the list to Marketo and then scheduling the send out.

The second, is where I am running into some difficulties getting an answer.  This is to the Account Managers of the customers.  Multiple Customers are linked to a single Account Manager, and we have multiple Account Managers to handle.

It should be as simple as setting up a send alert to the Account Managers, when their customers open the email; but, The Account Manager information that I am uploading has their information as the Primary and Secondary contacts, not as the Account Manager or Sales manager. 

Ideally I want my flow to look something like this:

Customer receives email 1

Account Manager receives Triggered email

Customers who DID NOT open email 1, receive a Reminder Email (Email 2)

Account Manager receives Triggered Email. 

While being able to track across the board for multiple Account Managers handling different customers.

Is this a viable option? 

This is not really an automated send, as I am actively prompting all steps along the way.