I will be going on maternity leave end of September/Early October and we are looking for someone to come in around mid-September through the end of the year for an estimated 20-30 hours a week to help with Marketing Operations related tasks. We are located in Massachusetts and would ideally prefer someone local to the area but willing to explore remote options as well if it makes sense.
This individual should have broad marketing operations experience where they will be responsible for, but not limited to, keeping the Marketing Ops function on track - marketing infrastructure, reporting and analytics, demand generation program support, etc.
- Marketo Expert
- Salesforce knowledge/skills (preferably around leads, campaigns, dashboards & reporting)
- Develop & manage nurture programs
- Support Demand Gen team on program creation and optimization
- Data management
- Work closely with Sales Ops
- Manage and monitor the lead follow up process with sales
- Other ad hoc operations projects that arise
Know anyone? Please reach out.