AnsweredAssumed Answered

Best practices for landing page management

Question asked by 82c83722bacee62f71830157068ebd982d7e866f on Mar 27, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 27, 2014 by Dory Viscogliosi
I am trying to clean up our approach to landing pages.  We've got 300+ pages in Design Studio now and it seems like there must be a better way.

A typical scenario is a Webinar coming up.  A landing page is created for the Webinar to sign-up and then a confirmation page.

This seems like it could/should be done in a template fashion with dynamic information populating the areas that change rather than the approach of cloning and copy/paste reuse.

I haven't found any articles that really articulate a strategy for this kind of scenario using Marketo.

Requirements would include:
Must display the appropriate dynamic information in the landing page and Confirmation page.  Could be query params?
Must be able to discern the results in Google Analytics or Marketo Analyitics between various "pages"
Must register people for the correct event.

I'm sure there are others that aren't rolling off the top of my head.  This seems like a segmentation problem, but I'm new to Marketo and looking at this with the eyes of an Engineer.  I don't want to make life more complicated, but 200 copies of the same basic page just feels wrong.

Outcomes