error - Salesforce Campaign Sync is initializing. Please allow up to an hour before syncing programs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

error - Salesforce Campaign Sync is initializing. Please allow up to an hour before syncing programs.

Below is the error I received when I have tried to sync a Marketo event campaign with a pre existing salesforce campaign.  Both campaign's have existed for about a week.  As far as I can tell the Marketo User in SalesForce has the correct rights.  Also the progression steps mirror each other.  Does anyone have a solution?

Salesforce Campaign Sync is initializing. Please allow up to an hour before syncing programs.

Cheers
KC
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: error - Salesforce Campaign Sync is initializing. Please allow up to an hour before syncing programs.

Did you fill in the Member Statuses manually? Marketo doesn't like that.

Try creating a new sfdc campaign, then switch the Program over to the new one. Or create the new sfdc campaign via Marketo Program.

If that's still an issue, call support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: error - Salesforce Campaign Sync is initializing. Please allow up to an hour before syncing programs.

Thanks for getting back to me.  I didn't create the member statuses manually.   I have tried creating another new marketo program, still no joy.  I will contact support.
Cheers
KC