1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 4, 2017 9:39 AM by Sarah Ryan

Thank You All

Anthony Figgins

Thank you all for coming out and having some fun with us on Tuesday. Even with our technical difficulties, I think we had some fun. I am going to be posting my slides in the form of a blog post in order to bring in the dialog that is missing in the slides. Stay tuned for that.

For those of you who were not able to make it you all missed out. We had some great discussions and hopefully was able to make some good contacts. Karen and I are starting to plan the next meeting, stay tuned. I am going to be posting a few surveys to get a feel of what works best for our group. This event was a little south Austin for some and we will look to go a farther north for the next one to help those who could not make it. We will also be exploring a few different things to help us all stay in contact with each other.

We are always looking for speakers and locations so please let myself or Karen know if you have a place to host or would like to speak.

Thank you all so much again and look forward to getting to know you all more.

-AF