I have a use case where campaign needs to attach custom attributes in the campaign definition and when needed this campaign metadata can be exported from Marketo to some external system.
An example on what I'm trying to achieve.
1. Campaign is created in Marketo with some custom attributes to define the campaign criteria
Campaign custom attributes
Campaign Title: Bring back customers
Campaign Objective: Retain
Target Group: Prepaid customers
Target Channel: Email
2. Once campaign created with custom attributes, Marketo will share this campaign metadata with some external system.
3. External System will consume this metadata and will provide a list with identified people/leads to talk to
4. This people/leads list will be shared with Marketo to send some specific campaign Email content
5. The custom attributes would be attached in email activity data, so that some custom performance reports can be built on top of these attributes
Is it possible in Marketo and how this can be achieved?