This is a great opportunity to work for one of Atlanta's hottest companies!
QASymphony is a leading provider of enterprise solutions for development and QA teams, helping them develop high quality software at a rapid pace. QASymphony is backed by one of the world's leading private equity firms, Insight Venture Partners. For the past two years, The Atlanta Business Chronicle has selected QASymphony as a "Best Place to Work" and a "Pacesetter". We're always on the lookout for the best and the brightest talent to help fuel our growth. We hope you will consider being part of our team.
QASymphony is looking for a passionate and results-oriented revenue marketer to lead the demand generation function. The Marketing Director, Demand Generation will manage the entire marketing funnel to maximize marketing sourced and influenced revenue and ROI through multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that leverage a mix of inbound and outbound tactics including paid and organic online programs, trade shows and events, nurturing and marketing automation.
The Marketing Director, Demand Generation will partner with members of QASymphony's Marketing, Sales and Product teams to build a well-oiled demand generation machine, combining creativity, data analysis and strong leadership. The ideal candidate is both a strategist and a tactician who has a track record of building integrated marketing campaigns that drive revenue growth while managing acquisition costs.
We're looking for someone who is bright, hungry, highly collaborative and a self-starter. As a member of the marketing team, this person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast-paced culture.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create innovative, multi-channel campaigns that generate demand for QASymphony solutions from both new and existing customers in the United States and Europe
- Build end-to-end lead management process and alignment with Sales teams; maintain and continuously improve the process
- Develop and deliver campaign-related Sales training; provide sales rep and SDR messaging, template emails and "plays" to support integrated campaigns
- Continuously optimize the QASymphony website performance as a platform for lead generation and conversion
- Manage the Marketing Technology stack that supports demand generation including Bizible, Full Circle, Node, Optimizely and DemandBase.
- Monitor analytics and campaign performance and optimize accordingly
- Manage demand generation budget, ensuring we meet monthly, quarterly and annual spend targets
- Present detailed analysis of marketing performance to company executives and board members
- 5+ years B2B technology/software marketing experience
- Track record of driving measurable revenue growth through integrated marketing campaigns
- Expert knowledge of SEM, SEO, display advertising, social media, email marketing, trade shows & events; experience with account-based marketing strategies
- Fanatical obsession with achieving ROI
- Relentless, systematic approach to measuring and adjusting marketing mix in real time
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans
- Proven track record collaborating with sales organizations to develop joint strategies for building/managing pipeline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and comfort juggling multiple projects
- Experience with a marketing technology including Pardot, Salesforce, Bizible, Node, Full Circle, Optimizely and DemandBase
- BA/BS degree in a Marketing or Communications-related field, or equivalent field experience
Please contact Jeff Perkins, CMO, with more questions/your resume at email@example.com.