Options for Integrating External Image Database

Alexis_Shamsi_H
Level 3

Options for Integrating External Image Database

We're running into increasing inefficiencies in maintaining our Marketo Image Library, and I wanted to check if others have better solutions.

We have a proprietary online database of images for 100+ hotels and resorts. The images must be downloaded in order to be used in marketing collateral, are available in 4 different resolutions, and export as JPEG/TIFF files. Every image also has an "expiration" date since our product is constantly being updated.

Our photo admin has been downloading images from this database, re-sizing/cropping images into the formats required by our Marketo email and landing page templates, and uploading to Marketo. On a monthly basis, she manually searches for expired photos by their unique IDs to archive them. She has expressed frustration at the need to simultaneously manage two image databases, and I wanted to see if there were options to support her.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Options for Integrating External Image Database

I believe you should run this off your main site image db. I believe there are solutions for this from ecommerce. Do a search here?