We're looking for a Marketo admin with 1-4 years experience to join our Enterprise Marketing Ops team at Upwork, the largest freelancing website. Position is full time freelance (or at least 30 hrs/week) and can be remote or in one of our offices. Full description below. If interested, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org), or better yet, apply on Upwork: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~016612e0ee53dbac0c.
As the Associate Manager of Demand Generation, you’ll play a critical role building email communications that engage prospects and throughout the sales funnel, laying the foundation for demand generation campaigns, and maintaining the integrity of the data in our marketing automation tools. Together with the Demand Generation Manager and Demand Generation Director, you’ll be part of an innovative marketing operations team that supports the Enterprise team at our company. You must be comfortable analyzing and managing large data sets, and working cross-functionally with inbound marketing, customer marketing, product marketing, sales operations, analytics, and sales teams.
• Creating, sending, A/B testing, and reporting on the weekly marketing emails
• Setting up programs and creating emails to support Enterprise Marketing initiatives including webinars, events, content syndication, online advertising, and direct mail
• Formatting lists and uploading leads from various sources including events, content syndication, and data clean up projects
• Working with Sales Ops to troubleshoot any sync issues between Marketo/Salesforce and Salesforce/Pardot
• Creating and editing internal alerts and reports for team members across departments
• Maintaining the data quality of our marketing automation databases
• Monitoring and addressing any replies to the marketing emails that you send
What it takes to catch our eye:
• 1-4 years of email marketing or marketing operations experience at a SaaS company or B2B company selling to large enterprises
• 1-4 years experience using Marketo, preferably as a power user or admin, and experience using Salesforce
• Strong analytical skills to spot trends, make recommendations, and implement A/B tests
• Good copy editing skills to point out typos and inconsistencies, and make copy recommendations
• Good organization and communication skills
• BA/BS in relevant field
How to really knock our socks off:
• Current Marketo certification
• Experience with Pardot, Demandbase, Reachforce, Responsys, Photoshop, HTML, DOMO, or BrightFunnel
• Experience managing demand generation campaigns and working with SDRs
• Experience improving business efficiency through automation
• A demonstrated ability to remove roadblocks and work on projects independently
This position has the option to be remote or onsite in our San Francisco, Mountain View, or Chicago office.