Rockland Immunochemicals Inc. is a global biotechnology company manufacturing leading-edge research tools for basic, applied and clinical research. Rockland boasts a portfolio of over 8000 antibodies and provides services such as custom polyclonal and monoclonal antibody production, assay development, in vitro diagnostics solutions, and more. Rockland operates a manufacturing facility with antibody and protein production capabilities outside of Philadelphia, PA, USA. Although based in Pennsylvania, Rockland reaches global markets through a network of specialized distributors.
Digital Marketing Manager
iSpecimen seeks an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to plan, manage, and implement digital marketing campaigns that will increase lead generation and conversion rates. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the manager will be skilled in marketing automation (Marketo), social media, web marketing, and related tools and efforts such as WordPress, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and search engine optimization (SEO).
Headquartered in Lexington, MA, iSpecimen is the marketplace for human biospecimen collections, providing researchers with the specimens they need from the patients they want. The privately held company has developed the iSpecimen Marketplace, an online platform connecting healthcare organizations that have access to patients and specimens with the scientists who need them.
- In collaboration with Director of Marketing, develop a digital strategy that spans content marketing, website, search, email, social media, and other digital outlets to build engagement with our two main audiences: Researchers (our customers) and Healthcare Providers (our partners).
- Leverage this strategy to create and execute a digital marketing plan.
- Oversee development, planning, and implementation of online content and its distribution across digital channels tied to campaign objectives, including the corporate Website, Landing Pages, Email, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Blog.
- Work within marketing automation software (Marketo) to develop lead scoring, lead nurturing programs, and digital assets. Manage campaign integration with CRM (SalesForce).
- Develop and manage paid search campaigns as well as other online advertising campaigns.
- Manage search engine optimization efforts to improve organic web traffic.
- Manage and oversee all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) and monitor activity and engagement.
- Coordinate with outside vendors including PR firm, SEO firm, website development firm, website management firm, and marketing automation firm.
- Define and develop marketing analytics and reports. Track and present campaign results to executive management.
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and make recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, digital media, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years digital media marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital media marketing execution for lead generation, engagement, conversion, and retention
- Experience working with Marketo marketing automation software
- Experience using WordPress content management system
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and paid search
- Interest in and passion for social media
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to explain digital strategy
- Ability to work independently and project manage under tight timelines
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and manage key performance indicators
iSpecimen offers a generous suite of comprehensive benefits. These include, but are not limited to: 10 paid holidays per year; paid time off (PTO) for vacation, sick, or personal use; health insurance and health savings accounts; 401(K) retirement plan. Salary commensurate with experience.