At Invesco, we’re dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. This means our employees as well as our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve. We strive to achieve this through our:
• Pure focus on investment: We are independent and solely focused on investment management for the benefit of clients.
• Diversity of thought: This reflects our collaborative culture and decision-making style, which are focused on delivering strong outcomes for clients. It also includes our comprehensive range of investment capabilities and geographies.
• Passion to exceed – This defines our culture of high performance and not settling for average in anything we do. We are privileged to manage assets on behalf of retail and institutional clients around the world by providing a comprehensive range of investment capabilities designed to help clients achieve their investment objectives.
Find more information at www.invesco.com.
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Jemstep by Invesco is transforming the way financial advisors run their business through a digital advice platform. We make it easy for advisors to serve their clients and to onboard new ones. While most “robo” advice solutions in market have been designed to replace advisors, our solution is designed to help advisors by extending their reach and enriching their clients’ experience. The purpose of this position is to support all aspects of B2B marketing and promotion of Jemstep, our innovative and award-winning digital advice platform. The Senior Campaign Marketer will work closely with the sales team to develop high-impact marketing initiatives. Do you like to write pithy and provocative stories? Would you like to help advisors and industry influencers learn what’s unique about our offering? Then please, read on. The campaign marketing manager is responsible for creating compelling messaging and communications to facilitate the awareness and sale of our platform, Jemstep Advisor Pro.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop and execute targeted Jemstep marketing campaigns in line with Jemstep’s and Invesco’s goals and objectives.
- Create messaging and positioning that reaches prospects, clients, and industry influencers.
- Partner with Jemstep leadership, sales, product, and marketing to craft concise and targeted communications.
- Team with writers and editors, graphic designers, digital marketing analysts, social media managers, data analysts, and print coordinators to create effective and engaging messages and ensure appropriate distribution to target audiences.
- Play a leadership role in establishing a new tone for communications.
- Optimize digital and in-person distribution channels, such as web, e-mail, social, blogs, press releases, and industry conferences.
- Create informative and compelling literature, web, e-mail, audio, and video content to promote Jemstep and to showcase our insights in support of fintech generally and Jemstep specifically.
- Lead new marketing services for our advisor clients, providing advisors with starter material they can use to engage their clients and prospects.
- Contribute to market and competitive analysis, to articulate and substantiate Jemstep’s differentiation.
- With the Director of Product Marketing, develop and refine the marketing strategy.
- Adhere to legal regulations and industry practices regarding the marketing of digital advice platforms, investment management products and the distribution of materials.
- Solicit feedback on marketing initiatives from sales and other key stakeholders to improve marketing content effectiveness.
- As part of a high-growth technology firm, juggle known deliverables with new requests, adapting comfortably to new priorities.
- Assists marketing team with other projects as needed.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of B2B financial or software product marketing experience
- Experience working with investment products or in financial services industry
- Experience with or deep knowledge of fintech preferred
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Sharp, creative, and captivating writing skills
- Ability to partner with internal resources and external agencies to produce engaging and accurate work
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, with a broader, geographically-dispersed team
- An effective problem solver that strives for excellence, innovation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated track record of meeting client and stakeholder needs in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and make tradeoffs to manage known and newly emerging deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Advanced skills in MS Office including Word and PowerPoint
- Interest in traveling to sales, client and internal meetings as needed
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent work experience
License/Registration/Certification: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 license helpful, but not required
- Normal office environment.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment.
- Some travel may be required; travel will generally not exceed 25% of time annually.
FLSA (US Only): Exempt
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time. Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
North America-United States-California-Los Altos-5150 El Camino Real
North America-United States-California-San Francisco, North America-United States-Georgia-Atlanta-1555 Peachtree St NE