Are you a Marketo Consultant or Solutions Architect? Apply today!
Marketing Automation Solutions ArchitectRemote or Montreal, Quebec
The Marketing Automation Solutions Architect, will guide Perkuto clients during the strategic design and implementation of technical solutions incorporating Marketo, various CRM platforms and MarTech integrations, as well as recommending best practice solutions by mapping business needs to system/technical requirements. In this role, the successful candidate will establish strategic marketing automation roadmap and support the development phases including: requirements gathering, design/development, process optimization, testing, configuration and advanced administration including custom MarTech integrations.
- Work with clients to turn their marketing automation platform into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management and a knowledge of the MarTech landscape
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, conduct strategy workshops, design and document technical solutions, translate business needs into technical execution, receive feedback and present results
- Provide innovative solutions by creating cutting edge, effective and efficient technical strategies
- Ability to design, build, and troubleshoot solutions compatible with the Marketo and CRM environments, including process optimization, database architectures and custom integrations
- Identify, design and execute on MarTech roadmap
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics
- Present solutions to clients and conduct strategic workshops
- Minimum 7 years of interactive marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Marketo and CRM systems, and one year as a consultant.
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect or Marketo Certified Consultant and CRM certifications, a strong asset.
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data & project requirements
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
- Online portfolio, email templates, or other work samples demonstrating relevant marketing automation experience is desired
Perks and benefits
- Work with the best! Learn from Marketo Champions and Marketo Certified Solutions Architects
- Stay balanced. Unlimited vacation!
- Take care. Health and dental insurance
- Grow your mind. Training and certification exam fees covered
- Priceless. A friendly work environment with flexible hours