Feel free to send your resume to for consideration to "email@example.com"
Head of User Growth
Marketing: Palo Alto & San Francisco, CA
TripActions is a rapidly growing travel startup that is changing the way companies and employees approach business travel. Today companies struggle to rein in costs while employees are forced to endure an ever-growing list of inconveniences: more travel restrictions, tighter policies, lost travel perks. TripActions is here to save business travel with a modern, mobile-first travel solution that works for companies and their employees.
We’re saving customers 30% on their travel budgets with the only end-to-end business travel offering on the market. We’ve built best-in-class mobile-first technology, a 24/7 proactive support solution and a massive & unbiased collection of consumer, direct and corporate inventories for flights, accommodations, cars and more. Employees love us because we empower them to travel on their own terms. They’re in control of how they travel, earning points and rewards for personal use along the way.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
TripActions is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and backed by Oren Zeev, LSVP, and SGVC.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The TripActions Marketing Team is looking for a Head of User Growth to take TripActions’ growth to the next level. In this role, you’ll own the development and implementation of an innovative strategy to acquire, engage and retain TripActions users. You’ll work with the CEO and CMO to set a vision for User Growth and then partner with our Product, Customer Success and Operations teams to implement this vision. You’ll launch and scale new acquisition channels to drive adoption of TripActions. In partnership with the Design, Content and Product Marketing teams, you’ll develop compelling campaigns that will help build and engage a passionate TripActions community.
The ideal candidate is an all-star growth hacker with a proven background of driving growth at a fast-paced, mobile-first technology company, ideally in the consumer space. You are a highly-motivated self-starter who can maintain a balance between setting a strategic vision and executing at a high-quality. You know the ins and outs of mobile-first tactics. You have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize. You’re obsessed with data with a strong focus on trackability, measurement and ROI. You can think big & creatively, and you’re don’t back down from bold ideas. You can work effectively with other teams to set a vision and define a roadmap for the company.
- Define the User Growth strategy and roadmap
- Launch, scale and optimize user acquisition channels with a focus on mobile
- Drive acquisition, engagement and retention of TripActions users
- Collaborate with Design, Content and Product Marketing to launch creative campaigns
- Build & engage a community of passionate TripActions advocates
- Partner closely with Customer Success to define key metric & goals, and prioritize a roadmap
- Build & maintain dashboards to measure & share progress/growth
- Implement rigorous tracking, measurement and A/B testing plans
- 5-10 years Growth experience at a fast-paced technology company, ideally in Consumer space. Open to Marketing and/or Product background
- Expertise in mobile tactics & campaigns, particularly app install & adoption
- Experience building & scaling referral/advocate programs
- Familiarity launching, measuring & optimizing creative campaigns
- Innovative out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it.
- Strong, persuasive communicator
- Data obsessed with track record of demonstrating clear growth
- A positive attitude: you’re a team player and you work effectively with different teams.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Commuter benefits and 401K plan
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work twice a week in our WeWork space in San Francisco