Head of Demand Generation
Marketing: Palo Alto & San Francisco, CA
TripActions is a rapidly growing travel startup that is changing the way companies and employees approach business travel. Today companies struggle to rein in costs while employees are forced to endure an ever-growing list of inconveniences: more travel restrictions, tighter policies, lost travel perks. TripActions is here to save business travel with a modern, mobile-first travel solution that works for companies and their employees.
We’re saving customers 30% on their travel budgets with the only end-to-end business travel offering on the market. We’ve built best-in-class mobile-first technology, a 24/7 proactive support solution and a massive & unbiased collection of consumer, direct and corporate inventories for flights, accommodations, cars and more. Employees love us because we empower them to travel on their own terms. They’re in control of how they travel, earning points and rewards for personal use along the way.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
TripActions is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and backed by Oren Zeev, LSVP, and SGVC.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The TripActions Marketing Team is looking for a Head of Demand Generation to take TripActions’ growth to the next level. In this role, you’ll own the development and implementation of our demand generation strategy, helping us win new customers and become the leading online business travel solution. You’ll work with the CRO and CMO to set a vision, and then you’ll make it happen. You’ll launch & scale new demand generation channels, build & select our marketing technology stack, and ensure that the sales team is set up for success with a rich pool of high-quality inbound & outbound leads. You’ll partner closely with our Design, Content and Product Marketing teams to launch new campaign concepts, refine our value proposition and deliver efficient growth.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter who can maintain a balance between setting a strategic vision and executing at a high-quality. You have a proven background in B2B demand generation at a fast-growing technology, enterprise and/or SAAS company. You have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize. You’re obsessed with data with a strong focus on trackability, measurement and ROI. Since our team is rapidly growing, we’re looking for an inspirational leader who can also build up a high-performing demand-gen team.
- Define the Demand Generation growth strategy and roadmap
- Launch, scale and optimize demand gen channels (SEO, SEM, nurture/drip, re-targeting, social, direct mail, webinars, events, etc)
- Generate a rich pool of qualified inbound and outbound leads for the Sales team
- Select and build our demand gen technology stack, working closely with Sales Ops
- Collaborate with Design, Content and Product Marketing to launch creative campaigns that will grow the number of companies using TripActions
- Optimize landing pages and acquisition funnel to maximize conversions
- Partner closely with Sales to define key metrics, targets and goals
- Build & maintain dashboards to measure & share progress/growth
- Implement rigorous tracking, measurement and A/B testing plans
- 5-10 years experience building & scaling demand generation programs, ideally in technology, B2B and/or enterprise/SAAS space
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo and other demand gen tools
- Deep experience with demand gen channels including: AdWords, Facebook, Search/SEO, Display, Re-targeting, etc
- Innovative out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it.
- Strong, persuasive communicator
- Data obsessed with track record of demonstrating clear growth
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you work effectively with different teams.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Commuter benefits and 401K plan
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work twice a week in our WeWork space in San Francisco
Feel free to email me your resume at email@example.com