I am trying to submit a support case for this, but am currently experiencing issues with that functionality. So in the meantime, I figured I would ask the community for feedback.
Here is my issue and current set up:
- We have two separate websites where we have our Marketo munchkin code delivered and all of the information is fed into one system
- If I place web page "IS" - Marketo says it is an invalid URL because the URL string contains specific keywords
- If I place web page "Contains" - Marketo allows me to proceed with creating the smart list
- If I just place the the keyword when using Visits Web Page; Web Page "Contains" instead of the whole URL - I believe it will search our other website as well, which I don't want it to.
- We do not have salesforce integration, so I am looking at web behavior to create a nurture email based on the following:
- User visits a product search page for a specific tool (there are two specified in the screen shot) and then DOES NOT go to the checkout step page
- They are then added to a list that would feed into a nurture campaign
- I currently have 0 members of the list. I cannot preview or test to make sure I set this up properly.
If I change it to the following where I just have it look for the product search page and then tell it the query string (as shown in image below) will that work instead?
Is there anyway to test this easily?