We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team in Denver!
Empowering The People Who Power The World
Are you interested in a career opportunity with a growing software company? P2 Energy Solutions is dedicated to providing a positive culture where the ability to learn, collaborate, and make a difference is rewarded. We have a fast-paced, innovative culture where employees are empowered to provide a superior experience for internal and external customers.
Upstream oil and gas professionals who are focused on solving tough challenges rely on P2 software, data and analytics solutions to optimize their business performance. We are currently developing our solutions on mobile and in the cloud! More than 1,600 companies from around the world use P2 solutions every day to manage their land assets, measure and process financial information, optimize production, and manage their reserves. With more than 80 years of experience in data and 30 years in software, P2 has offices around the world, and employs approximately 600 people.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
You’ll be joining a dynamic and fun (or some would say funny) team of experienced B2B software marketers that are passionate about creating a world-class marketing function at P2. You’ll play a crucial role in helping our team to reach the right people at the right time with the right message.
- Role is a balance of graphics skills (PPT/presentations, landing pages, banner ads, video) with digital skills (website, PPC, SEO, email, content management).
- Partners with Marketing team to create, measure, analyze and optimize marketing-related content performance across digital channels, and provide insights to IT, product management, sales, pre-sales, sales operations and others across the organization.
- Develops sales presentations, website content and provides reporting based on information collected such as website metrics and trends, marketing trends, competition, and new products.
- Use strategy and analytics to optimize digital content
- Design, create and deliver various marketing materials such as product collateral, print and digital advertisements, tradeshow and events graphics, presentation graphics, and website development and graphics.
- Own all aspects of the brand including brand guidelines, marketing collateral, videography, and elements of UI/UX for global technology solutions.
- BA/BS degree with Marketing major is preferred, or relevant commensurate experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in graphic design, website development, and digital marketing strategy
- Experience with digital lead generation lifecycle including email marketing, inbound marketing techniques and tracking metrics; B2B environment is preferred
- Software/SaaS digital marketing is preferred. Experience managing large, dynamic Web sites
- Experience using content management system; Drupal experience a plus
- Email design experience preferred; Marketo and/or HubSpot certified a plus
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Illustrator
- Expertise with Adobe Premiere and Camtasia
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within digital marketing and marketing communications
- Oil and Gas experience is a plus
- Portfolio required
Click here to apply or message me with any questions!