Apply today! https://perkuto.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=20
Location: Remote or Montreal office
Meet a Marketing agency with a mission. Perkuto has assembled an uber-talented team of certified marketing automation consultants and process optimization experts who eat, sleep and breathe marketing results. We enable Sales and Marketing professionals to qualify the right lead, at the right time with the right offer and with the only result that counts — increased revenue. With an Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) over 50, Perkuto’s employees feel that it is an awesome place to work!
The Marketing Automation Consultant will guide Perkuto’s clients during the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the marketing automation development phases including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration.
- Work with clients to turn their marketing automation platform into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, document solutions, translate business needs into technical execution, receive feedback and present results
- Provide innovative solutions by creating cutting edge, effective and efficient marketing programs
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Drive and manage email process: assets, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales
- Present solutions to clients and conduct training workshops
- Minimum 5 years of interactive marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Marketo and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce), MCE certified.
- Microsoft Dynamics experience, a strong asset
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation (email, tradeshows, webinars, etc), analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data & project requirements
- Excellent English communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
- Online portfolio, email templates, or other work samples demonstrating relevant marketing automation experience is desired
Perks and benefits
- Work with the best! In the best-of-breed Saas tools
- Stay balanced. Unlimited vacation!
- Take care. Health and dental insurance
- Grow your mind. Training and certification exam fees covered
- Priceless. A friendly work environment with flexible hours