We are in the process of adding fields to many (and soon to be all) of our forms. We have come across this article about making this update in bulk via the API. Does anyone have experience with this?
- Are we able to append fields to existing forms using the update endpoint referenced here(http://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/assets/forms/#create_and_update): POST /rest/asset/v1/form/736.json?name=updated name&description=This is a test for update api&language=English&progressiveProfiling=true&locale=en_US
- How is existing form logic handled when updating a form? i.e. layers of visibility rules and progressive profiling
- How can we mass export all approved form names with their ID numbers?
- Is it possible to update all of the Marketo landing pages where these forms live at the same time?
- Is it possible to see what non-Marketo pages are using our forms?
Any/all help is appreciated. Thanks!