This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
No, but what is it you are afraid of?
There are several threads regarding Migration to Marketo from other systems. The principles are the same.
- dedupe ahead of time
- figure out the data you still need
- clean up your email permissions and make sure they migrate (or ditch non customer old records). Or follow the Durable Unsubscribe process.
- record the pages you need to migrate and prepare redirects if needed.
- identify entry points for leads
- did you have other data integrations with Callidus?
- do you need behavior data?
- Are you using SFDC?