1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 7, 2017 2:46 PM by Grégoire Michel

DCRM Sync Error: Record missing required attribute

Chelsea Stinnett

Last week I was merging duplicate records in DCRM because I was seeing sync errors in my Notifications saying that records were not being updated because duplicates existed. After I merged those duplicate records, I started seeing new errors saying Marketo is unable to update the following records in DCRM because the record is missing required attribute (Source: Marketo). I opened a support ticket and this was their reply:

"I have consulted with some of my colleagues and have confirmed that this error is a transient error that does not actually stop data from syncing to Dynamics. I have spot checked a few of the records that we were looking at initially and it seems that all the data matches what I queried from the Dynamics instance. What I will do moving forward is create an escalation to investigate what we can do to stop these errors from occurring. I will keep you updated on the status of that as I get updates."

Has anyone had this same issue with merging records and have you found a solution to not trigger these error alerts?