Click here to apply.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations will develop and implement creative solutions to marketing’s operational requirements and challenges. As a hands-on operational leader, and day-to-day manager, you will lead a team to work collaboratively with sales, marketing and other cross-functional teams. As a marketing leader, you will build, evangelize, and deliver a world-class marketing operations fiction to support our sales and marketing teams to further accelerate our growth.
- Responsible for day to day management of the Marketing Operations team, delivering on marketing programs, database maintenance and reporting.
- Strategic and tactical oversight of Marketo and the interactions with other integrated systems such as Salesforce, predictive scoring solutions, data sources, BI, etc.
- Lead the definition and creation of best practices, maintenance of campaigns, programs, drip and nurture programs, lead scoring, data integrity, etc.
- Optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversation rates
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping, and documenting key marketing processes.
- Effective manage a variety of technology, data, and service vendors
- Provide exemplary services to internal customer such as sales, marketing, executives and others.
- Improve and optimizing marketing automation programs and workflows to meet business demands
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including channel metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and profitability of MQLs
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of progressive career experience and hands-on execution in marketing automation / operations / analytics
- Advanced user of Marketo and Salesforce or related systems
- Demonstrated ability of leading and managing high performing teams
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in the use of business analytics, key performance indicators and dashboards.
- Deep understanding of marketing automation strategies and testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations for marketing and sales leadership, with the goal to optimize revenue-generating investments
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
- Proven success building B2B marketing funnels, scaling profitable demand, optimizing lead handoff processes, and exceeding ROI targets at a growing startup
Click here to apply.