Let's not beat around the bush. Pushpay is a fast growing startup that moves quick – headcount doubled in the last 12 months alone to over 400 folks. While 90% of our staff drink their weight in coffee on a weekly basis, you're not expected too. We are looking for an articulate, tech-savvy entry to mid-level Marketing Automation Specialist who can keep pace. You will be assisting, implementing, and supporting our MarTech stack as a member of our growing marketing team.
Here's what we're looking for:
- First-hand marketing automation experience, Marketo preferred (1-2 Years)
- Marketo experience (6-12 Months)
- Excel familiarity (the words PIVOT, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH & IF are your friends – not foes)
- Detail oriented & flexible
- Bachelor degree or equivalent marketing experience
Nice to Have
- Salesforce Reporting
- Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics
- BI Reporting
- Lots of Coffee, Good Stuff too!
- Full Employee Medical, Family Supplemental
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary
- What would you expect to do day to day? Do, measure, report, analyze, repeat.
Here’s a taste of what you will be taking on…
- Lead Health Monitoring: Monitor and optimize our lead scoring and qualification process to ensure that quality leads are being passed to our sales organization.
- Program Support: Support all marketing programs, including but not limited to email nurture/engagement programs, newsletters, subscription management, webinars, events and more all with learned best practices and A/B testing.
- Cross-functional Project Assistance: Work cross-functionally to ensure that processes, data integrity, and lead health are monitored and reported upon.
- Cross-functional Project Collaboration: Collaborate with other departments, including sales, operations, service, and finance to ensure seamless transfer of contacts and data.
- Assist/Own Dashboarding: Create both dashboards and ad hoc reports for the Marketing organization.
- Tech Evaluation Support: Assist in tool and evaluation that will improve outcomes in email, lead flow, and analytics.
- List Management: Act as core “list owner” and put the integrity of your data first.
- Technical/System Documentation: Assist and project manage systems and technical documentation.