Hi - I wanted to let you all know that my company is hiring! We expect that this position will be remote, so if you or anyone you know is interested please apply!
Apply Today! https://perkuto.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=18
Location: Remote or Montreal office
Meet a Marketing agency with a mission. Perkuto has assembled an uber-talented team of certified marketing automation consultants and process optimization experts who eat, sleep and breathe marketing results. We enable Sales and Marketing professionals to qualify the right lead, at the right time with the right offer and with the only result that counts — increased revenue. With an Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) over 50, Perkuto’s employees feel that it is an awesome place to work!
The Senior Consultant specialized in MS Dynamics and Marketo, will guide Perkuto clients during the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the marketing automation development phases including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration including managing the Marketo-DCRM Sync. This position will also focus on process optimization and custom integrations with Marketo and MS Dynamics CRM.
- Work with clients to turn their marketing automation platform into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management.
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, document solutions, translate business needs into technical execution, receive feedback and present results.
- Provide innovative solutions by creating cutting edge, effective and efficient marketing programs.
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Drive and manage email process: assets, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability.
- Ability to design, build, and troubleshoot solutions compatible with the Marketo and DCRM environments, including process optimization, custom integrations, and managing the Marketo DCRM Sync.
- Identify, design and execute on DCRM system enhancement roadmap.
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales.
- Present solutions to clients and conduct training workshops.
- Minimum 5 years of interactive marketing experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Marketo and MS Dynamics including MS Dynamics CRM 2011 through MS Dynamics CRM 365.
- Experience managing and maintaining custom plugins in MS Dynamics CRM as well as custom solution packages.
- Experience writing custom plugins an asset.
- Experience with ETL tools like Scribe, MuleSoft and Dell Boomi an asset.
- Marketo and Dynamics Certifications: MCE, MCSA, MS Dynamics 365, MS Dynamics CRM, a strong asset.
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices.
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation (email, tradeshows, webinars, etc), analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data & project requirements.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources.
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset.
Perks and benefits
- Work with the best! In the best-of-breed Saas tools
- Stay balanced. Unlimited vacation!
- Take care. Health and dental insurance
- Grow your mind. Training and certification exam fees covered
- Priceless. A friendly work environment with flexible hours