AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pre-fill Marketo form from external source?

Question asked by Diana Watts on Jun 25, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 28, 2017 by Diana Watts

Hi community,

Our client currently runs third party surveys, which leads fill out, and are then presented with a further option to fill out another quick survey and go in the draw to win $500. If they agree to the second survey, then they are sent off the third party site and onto our client's Marketo landing page and form.

The information that they provided on the initial third-party form mirrors what they are being asked to provide on our client's MLP. Our third party supplier believes that by pre-filling the data from one form to the next, they will get a much better response rate, however attempts to do this via a URL have all failed.

The URL they are attempting to use looks something like this:

http://go.hyundai.co.nz/Hyundai-Test-Drive-Survey.html?mktg_medium=link&mktg_source=rokt&mktg_campaign=rokt_survey_15&mktg_content=rokt_survey&firstName=viv&lastName=test&email=viv@test.com&mobilePhone=12345

I don't know enough about forms and coding to understand why this doesn't work - is anyone able to shed some light on this? Theory says it should work, but I'm sure there are Marketo limitations I don't know about, or a requirement for coding to work around!

Thank you,

Diana

Outcomes