AdRoll reporting in Marketo

Natalie_Kremer
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

AdRoll reporting in Marketo

We recently implemented AdRoll and have turned on the integration to push the data into Marketo. I can set-up basic Smart List reports using the AdRoll daily clicks and impressions filter, but am not able to get any more granular than a list of anyone who engaged with an ad. When we were the Marketo Summit we talked to someone from AdRoll and they showed us a great report with information on who clicked, when they clicked, how much it cost, etc., but I can't figure out how to replicate this report in Marketo. Any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: AdRoll reporting in Marketo

I'd call Adroll support or Dexter Hart​ or Jessica Cross

Jessica_Cross1
Level 6

Hey Natalie,

At this stage we do not have reporting on the cost information, or granular data as you describe it, but it is on the roadmap.  We can report on who clicked and do a custom Marketo report that rolls up that information by account.

The way I've done this in my Marketo instance is to create 4 smart lists for Impressions, Clicks, View Through Conversions, and Click Conversions. Here is how I set up the smart list for View through conversions:

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 3.31.13 PM.png

Then using those four smart lists, you can make a custom report and use the smart lists as custom columns.

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 3.17.08 PM.png

Then under set up for the report I selected the "Group People by" Account name, so we can roll up all the impressions served to the account level.

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 3.17.20 PM.png

Here I can see that we have 6 contacts with view through conversions under the Marketo Account.

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 3.18.14 PM.png

Hope this helps!

-Jessica

Natalie_Kremer
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

@Jessica Cross, this is very helpful! Thank you!