RentPath is seeking a Campaign & Content Manager to join the B2B Marketing team.
The Campaign & Content Manager will help marketers be better at marketing, using RentPath’s suite of digital marketing solutions. They are responsible for creating demand for our marketing products, influencing opportunity conversion and optimizing revenue through omni-channel marketing programs.
- Develop targeted product promotions that maximize revenue acquisition across customer and prospect audience segments
- Create the core message strategy, tactical outlines, campaign content and digital assets for omni-channel programs
- Manage content vendors and core content calendar for inbound lead acquisition
- Work with marketing operations to develop effective trigger and drip nurtures that align with overall marketing and sales goals
- Provide creative strategy to creative services team; ensure consistent branding for all campaign and content pieces
- Work closely with marketing operations and analytics to evaluate campaign and asset performance, as well as the overall funnel; implement new ways to improve and optimize our success
- Work with the content team to develop a consistent sales communications strategy and tactical plan; work with internal teams to develop effective sales content
- Provide leadership and coaching to the SDR team to ensure campaign success; work alongside SDR manager to implement strategies that ensure cross-functional cohesiveness
- Build alignment with product, sales and training teams to ensure seamless execution across all customer-facing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with demand generation and revenue marketing trends, develop new ideas, test your ideas and drive innovation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knock-out writing skills and a passion for creative marketing writing
- Knowledge of B2B marketing best practices and experience developing omni-channel B2B campaign content
- Experience navigating complex sales teams and building relationships with sales
- Understanding of marketing automation technology, Marketo preferred
- Excellent communication skills; present yourself professionally to all levels of the organization
- Experience writing B2B content
- Ability to execute independently, yet also collaborate well with other marketers on your team
- Hyper organized and deadline driven
- Collaborative and positive attitude
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or similar field required
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience creating B2B campaigns or writing marketing content
- Experience with marketing automation highly preferred
- Experience with social campaigns required
- Experience with Wordpress (blog posting) highly preferred
Based in Atlanta, RentPath is a leading, highly profitable digital business with a strong and long- standing dominance in the real estate industry, empowering millions of people nationwide seeking apartments and houses for rent. RentPath’s category-leading brands include Apartment Guide, Rent.com, Livelovely.com, Rentals.com and RentalHouses.com.
With an unrelenting focus on digital technology and delivering an exceptional consumer experience, RentPath solutions provide consumers with a clear and simple guide to apartment living through content-rich apartment listings via Internet, mobile and social media solutions. As an innovator in this rapidly growing two-sided marketplace, RentPath’s network of sites receives more than 10 million unique visitors each month.
RentPath is owned by two renowned private equity firms – TPG and Providence Equity – and its CEO, a University of Virginia alumnus, was formerly the CEO of Vonage and CMO at Cingular Wireless. The company has resources to invest and is well positioned to realize its ambition to drive disruption in the real estate industry and delight our customers with an innovative and transformative consumer experience. To achieve this vision, we are building out a consumer product team to help define and\ execute product initiatives across the organization.
As a Campaign & Content Manager, you will receive many benefits including:
- Strong salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Matching 401(K) contributions
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- And much more!
Please contact me if you're interested!