|RentPath is seeking a Marketing Operations Associate to join the B2B Marketing team.|
The Marketing Operations Associate is a marketing technologist with experience in operationalizing marketing programs and marketing performance measurement. This position will work closely with a variety of internal teams, including other marketing groups, B2B product, business intelligence and sales operations.
- Build Marketo programs and operational processes that accelerate campaign and lead performance.
- Collaborate to implement and manage new marketing technologies.
- Report on channel investment, program and digital asset performance.
- Identify breakdowns in our lead lifecycle; provide recommendations to mediate issues.
- Track our overall lead-to-revenue management performance, as well as by segment and geo market.
- Provide insight into which lead acquisition sources provide higher ROI, program influence on opportunity conversions, accuracy of opportunity stages/probability, sales and marketing funnel velocity, stage attrition and how we’re tracking to goals.
- Work with sales operations to define and implement better lead management processes.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong data analysis to determine tactic effectiveness, ROI and pipeline forecasting.
- Passion and skill for partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellence in organization and planning - plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner and focuses on key priorities.
- Proactively reaches out to peers and business owners to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, IT or related field required.
- 3+ years experience in marketing operations and analytics using advanced marketing technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo required; RCE experience is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Tableau is preferred.
- Understanding of lead-to-revenue management and corresponding KPIs to measure success.
- Strong salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Matching 401(K) contributions
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- And much more!
Please contact me if you're interested!