Our company is hiring a Marcom Program Manager in Columbia, MD or Beaverton, OR (if you're interested in relocating!) If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to reach out to Emily Webster or Kim Meyers.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications professional to be based in either our Columbia, Maryland or Beaverton, Oregon facility. He/she will join an established and professional team of marketers responsible for developing and managing strategic outbound communication campaigns and B2B demand generation programs.
The position requires someone who is comfortable working in a hi-tech, B2B environment with deadlines and budget-governed projects. In addition to excellent organizational and analytical skills, this person will have demonstrated the ability to manage budgets and cross-media projects with a focus on content marketing.
- Develop, create, implement and manage strategic outbound and demand generation programs across diverse communication channels including email nurture, social media, online and customer events
- Track, analyze and manage budget-governed projects using SAP
- Negotiate with, brief and manage external agencies and vendors
- Collect, analyze and report metrics including program effectiveness, lead generation and ROI to identify and recommend future programs
- 4+ years of experience of designing and implementing successful B2B content marketing and demand generation campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field. or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and expertise of marketing automation systems (Marketo experience preferred)
- Experience with technology platforms including: Marketo, HTML, Adobe creative platform (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Google Analytics, Webtrends,
- Knowledge of content marketing strategies
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful under pressure.
- Excellent English writing skills & attention to detail
- Prior experience in a creative team on technical multi-functional promotion programs a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15%
If this sounds like the job you've been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50504096-001 and this post on the Marketo Community.
Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.