1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 29, 2017 7:53 AM by Eileen DeLeon

Click to Campaign

Steven Killion

I'm trying to figure out how to have people drop into certain campaigns based on a link they click in an email. For instance, if I were to place our 4 solutions in one general email, would I be able to drop people into the campaign of the one they clicked on?

I know you can do this in Eloqua with a blind form submit and a unique code that is placed in the link. Is this the same for Marketo?

• Re: Click to Campaign
          Eileen DeLeon

Please move this question to Products for better response rate

You can use a triggered Smart Campaign that listens for the "clicks link in email" action. In the smart list tab, define your smart list as "Clicks Link in Email" then use constraints to define the specific email and link you'd like Marketo to listen for. Then in the flow tab, define the steps you want the lead to follow once they've taken this action (e.g. send an email, add them to a program with a particular status, etc.). This may be helpful:

http://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Define+Smart+List+for+Smart+Campaign+%7C+Trigger

If you have four links you'd like to listen for and distinct flow steps associated with each, you may need to use four Smart Campaigns built in this way to listen for each link click.

1 of 1 people found this helpful