Difference in number of leads - Marketo list x website database

Renata_Martins
Level 1

Difference in number of leads - Marketo list x website database

Hello,

I've integrated one of our website's forms to Marketo, and created a smart campaign and a list so that I could manage all leads captured via that form. However, the number of leads in my website database are bigger than those in the Marketo list.

Do you have any clue on what may be going wrong?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Difference in number of leads - Marketo list x website database

Not really. I don't have access.

• Do you have an error log
  • how did you integrate this?
  • are there dupes?
Renata_Martins
Level 1

Hi Josh,

Thanks for replying. Well, I couldn't find any error log until now. It's just a important difference between Marketo's records and our website's records - I have almost 70% more leads recorded in our Drupal plataform. I have already disconsider the dupes when I calculated the difference.

We integrated it using API. Do you think that API is not delivering all the leads?

Thanks again

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Which API?  Marketo has multiple API endpoints that could be used for this (although only the client-side Forms API should really be used as a best practice).

You'll need to provide thorough technical insight into your code. We can't possibly have knowledge of what you're doing on the app side which is 99% likely the cause of the error. There's no reason to believe successful API calls are not upserting data into Marketo. If you're exceeding rate limits, though, you won't get success responses. But without more info we can't help.