The Society for Collegiate Leadership & Achievement is searching for an email marketing specialist to take over day to day operations. Please review job description below. If interested contact email@example.com
Experienced Marketing Automation Specialist
The Society for Collegiate Leadership & Achievement (SCLA) is a multi-disciplinary honor society with 27,000+ members at 220+ colleges nationwide. We aim to maximize student potential through our powerful skill development platform, a vibrant mentor and peer community, and internship and job opportunities.
SCLA offers a customized experience with practical exercises, exclusive webinars and events, and mentoring to help students develop skills and apply them in real-life situations.
SCLA’s national office is based in Washington, DC.
About the Role
Marketing Automation Specialist will be primarily responsible for the coordination, execution, and tracking of integrated marketing programs to nurture leads and engage customers. The ideal candidate will:
- Leverage marketing automation experience, and awareness of modern best practices, to identify and guide improvements to current best practices in the areas of campaign execution, analytics, lead nurturing, and database management.
- Identify opportunities to develop lead nurturing programs and execute them.
- Support and advise on best practices for overall lead generation campaigns with skillful production of email, social media, webinars, conferences and other campaigns.
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns in alignment with objectives and provide periodic recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements. Test and monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Execute lead nurturing and customer communication programs – Using Marketo marketing automation platform (Puresend, Constant Contact and GetResponse experience is also a plus), set up and execute marketing programs designed to communicate with existing customers and nurture leads for new customers. Coordinate deliverables with marketing managers to ensure content is delivered on time and approved by the appropriate groups.
- Email deliverability - Provide best practices for email deliverability, effectiveness, brand consistency, and customer experience.
- Reporting and analytics - Drive data driven decision making in support of campaigns across multiple channels. Develop a set of standard reporting along with specific KPIs and predictive lead scoring for the team. Help drive data driven decision making through objective analysis and practices. Identify data capture opportunities that provide actionable insight.
- Data quality maintenance – manage the database, including maintaining the quality and accuracy of our data, cleaning and standardizing, running regular reports and resolving issues. Recommend process and policy revisions as needed to enhance data quality.
- Digital communication and marketing automation best practices - Maintain awareness of modern marketing automation best practices in B2C. Maintain alignment with marketing team and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders to continuously improve upon current practices as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education/Licenses: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing Automation
- 1-3+ years of Marketing Automation Administration - Marketo required and Puresend, Constant Contact and GetResponse experience is a plus
- 1-3+ years of database management, lead generation, and lead nurturing experience required.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- 1-3+ years of leveraging data analytics to identify issues and suggest improvements strongly preferred.
- This individual must be able to lead projects from strategy to execution and have an excellent understanding of the underlying dynamics of Marketo.
- Computer skills: High aptitude for technology with working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc. Experience in coding (e.g. HTML and CSS) would be an advantage.
- Ability to analyze marketing data, identify trends and recommend appropriate actions to continuously improve key Marketing metrics.
- Excellent time management and project management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members
- Detail oriented with a high degree of organization and accuracy.
- Comfortable in a bullpen office set up.
- Team player.
If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org