We are looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to join the Marketing team at NewVoiceMedia. This is an entry level role with room to learn and grow quickly. This role requires the right type of person in terms of attitude and ability; we will give you all the training you need to succeed.
Our team currently includes one Marketo Champion and 2x Marketo Certified Experts, who have spoken at Marketo Summit on multiple years, so you'll have the chance to learn and grow at a rapid rate and set you up with a solid foundation for a career in Marketing Operations.
Role overview and Responsibilities
- Deliver the Marketing Operations requirements for campaigns across Field Marketing, Alliance and Demand Generation teams (tracking, scoring, program attribution, email)
- Support data preparation / upload / de-duplication for campaigns and lists as required
- Utilize technology to automate processes and tasks
- Support delivery of the Marketing Operations Roadmap
- Provide cross-departmental support as required
- Complete tasks as required to support pipeline generating activities including Marketo programs, data upload, de-duplication.
- Support teams with reporting and analysis as required.
- Build views and dial lists in Salesforce as required for specific campaign follow-up.
- Provide cross-departmental support such as customer surveys, web support.
- This role will give you exposure to Salesforce, Marketo, Web CMS and other technology integrations.
Skills & experience required
- Marketing Degree and/or 1-2 years experience working in a Marketing team or B2B SaaS company
- Confident communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, taking direction when necessary
- Ability to complete administrative tasks consistently and on time
- This is an entry level role and all training will be provided. However, any experience in using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and/or Marketing Automation systems (e.g. Marketo) will be an advantage.
Common character traits
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams and with differing levels of seniority
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Works in a structured and process driven manner
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
What we offer
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Competitive package including a range of benefits