I am working with an early stage company that is looking for someone who can manage day-to-day operations of our Marketo instance. This is a contractor job, but could evolve into a full-time position. Please review job below and if you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Operations Specialist
- Oversight of the Marketo implementation including campaigns, programs, drip & nurture programs and customer communications.
- Optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversion rates.
- Ensure accurate synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce.com databases.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the Marketo data.
- Effectively manage a variety of technology, data and service vendors
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with Sales Operations to ensure Salesforce.com meets the needs of Marketing
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing ops functions
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as sales, marketing program managers and execs as needed
Analytics & Reporting:
- Leverage Salesforce.com and Marketo for lead campaign & program tracking and analysis
- Track ROI of marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and continued investment.
- Define business analytics and create dashboards
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for marketing effectiveness
- Build a marketing analytics program that helps us understand our business and drive net new opportunities
- Develop a set of executive reports that accurately communicate Marketing effectiveness
- Quickly implement projects involving diverse & complex data relationships
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role or similar position.
- Advanced user experience with Marketo
- System Administration & marketing experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience in software or high-tech marketing is a plus
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to delegate tasks while providing guidance and oversight to direct reports
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com