Job Title: Marketing Operations Coordinator
Department: Marketing Support
Reports To: Sr. Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Rochester, NY
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Coordinator who is passionate about lead nurturing. This position requires a mix of creative writing skills, reporting and data analysis knowledge. The ideal candidate will be driven and self-motivated, have a desire to collaborate with the team, and have the ability to take initiative and think creatively to troubleshoot problems.
Summary: The Marketing Operations Coordinator will directly report to the Sr. Marketing Manager and will provide support to the Marketing Department through various functions. The main focus areas include developing creative nurturing campaigns to help move contacts through the customer journey and ensuring accurate synchronization between the company’s marketing automation solution and Salesforce database. In this position, you will build and deploy landing pages, email campaigns, sales templates and newsletters. Under the direction of the Sr. Marketing Manager, the Marketing Operations Coordinator will conduct A/B tests to analyze improvements, track performance, assist in maintaining database health and functionality, website updates, and administration and management of other marketing technology solutions within the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as primary administrator and manager of company’s marketing automation solution and become subject matter expert
- Develop creative nurturing campaigns to help move contacts and prospects through the customer journey
- Ensure accurate synchronization between the company’s Salesforce database, marketing automation solution, and website to manage workflow and maintain data integrity
- Build, test and deploy landing pages, email campaigns, sales templates, and newsletters
- Conduct A/B tests and use findings to improve campaign/asset performance
- Create lead scoring models to assist the business development team pinpoint sales-ready leads
- Implement and monitor automated email marketing program assets (email creative, list segmentation, landing page and forms)
- Track and report on all marketing campaign performance and demand generation efforts
- Create email templates and other assets in Salesforce/ Act-On to assist sales in communicating with prospects
- Monitor individual email performance, identify potential problems and implement changes to improve deliverability and engagement
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and make recommendations to improve email campaign performance
- Assist in maintaining database health and functionality
- Assist in website updates, changes and additions
- Assist in administration and management of other marketing technology solutions used within the department
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, including 1-3 years in email marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo, Act-On, Pardot)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong track record of executing campaigns that have had a quantifiable impact on the sales pipeline.
- Experience marketing within a B2B sales model, strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- A great attitude and interest in learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines.
- High-energy, creative, team-oriented, individual with a passion for building businesses and brands.
- Possesses strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to focus on departmental needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.