1 of 1 people found this helpful
You can create a smart list and in the "Smart List" tab bring in this string field as a filter and define it as "is not empty". In the "People" tab of the smart list, create a view to only show this string field as a column. The smart list will then populate with only people who have a value for this string field. You can then export the smart list results to view all the field's values.
thank you for the quick reply! True, it's quite a roundabout, but your method works. Thanks!
Devraj Grewal suggestion is correct, but there is another (I think) easier, faster solution
- Go to any marketing program (or create one)
- Drop the required lead field
- Select the + button as if you are trying to add multiple value
- At the popup, click the drop down and add all value. The Value will be added to the right
- Select all values there (CTRL+A)
- Copy to Excel