IT Digital Analyst-Marketing
IT Digital Analyst-Marketing
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Our IT organization isn’t just here to support our business. We’re here to reinvent it – by changing the way our customers, partners and employees interact with our company. To do that, we’re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners’ ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about marketing technology and a digital technologist at heart.
The IT Lead Analyst – Marketing Automation and Web Analytics is responsible for leading and driving the technology activities for marketing automation, campaign management and web analytics applications and platforms.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Leading business requirements and technical requirements in the marketing automation and web Analytics programs and platforms focused from a technology perspective.
- This person will be responsible to lead, manage and support business programs implemented using technologies such as Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Google Analytics (Premium), Adobe Analytics, Tealium TMS etc.
- The person will also play a key role in determining Motorola’s web analytics program: what data to collect, how to classify it, how to provide insights and recommendations based on the data collected
- The person will work closely with business and technology stakeholders including Analysts, Architects, project managers, user experience and strategy teams, plus any external agencies and partners.
- Marketing Automation, Campaign Management: Responsible to partner with business and IT teams to develop business requirements and solutions for marketing campaigns that utilize dynamic content, list segmentation, modeling, workflows and scheduling processes.
- Coordinate with business partners, IT vendors and agency teams in maintaining existing Campaign platform/environment for Motorola Solutions programs.
- Campaign Reporting: Work with the analytics team to track the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Implement testing strategies determined by Analytics and A/B Testing.
- Define analytics program needs and recommend proper analytical methodologies and execute against these programs
- Manage analytic product development from inception to deployment and through product lifecycle
- Engages both business and technical teams to drive projects and enhancements, recommending solutions based on best practices and standards after understanding the business problem
- Partner with various teams to ensure data quality, actionable insights and learning loop for key audiences in marketing, sales and other Motorola Solutions organizations.
- Manage and oversee the development of deliverable templates and delivery process: dashboards, reporting, analysis and recommendations
- Ensure measurement for existing and emerging channels (web, social, mobile).
- Drive tagging initiatives, implementation, best practices, troubleshooting to ensure digital marketing efforts are measured accurately and appropriately
- Support the daily tasks and activities in running a Fortune 500 Digital Analytics business and technology needs.
- 5 or more years of digital marketing experience providing leadership in the digital/marketing analytics domain and related marketing, sales, services digital properties.
- 2+ years business-to-business experience.
- Expertise with Industry leading Analytics and campaign management tools such as Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Google Analytics(Premium), Adobe Analytics etc
- Proven experience with companies, agencies and/or client-side: using digital analytics tools, developing tagging requirements, analyzing data, and presenting findings
- Expert functional and good technical knowledge of Google Analytics Premium and Adobe Analytics products, including a strong understanding of how to create, test and debug tags using tools like Tealium Tag Manager, Adobe DTM etc
- Proficiency in developing custom reports, advanced segments, configuring digital analytics platforms, and providing interpretation and presentation of findings
- Plan and conduct A/B or multivariate tests
- Experience with social media measurement tools (Radian6, Shoutlet, Sprinklr, etc.) and SEO/SEM techniques a plus
- Stay current with issues and trends in online marketing, with an emphasis on measurement, especially for mobile and emerging technologies
- Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience minimum, Masters a plus.
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and vendors
- Comfortable interacting with different levels of management and effectively working in cross-functional, cross-regional teams.