Senior Content Marketing Manager
Alternative job titles:
Senior Content Marketing Manager, Director of Content Marketing, Content Marketing Specialist, Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a brilliant, creative, energetic senior content manager that is passionate about digital marketing, storytelling and creating compelling campaigns for driving demand for the Resolve Systems brand. This rockstar content wiz will develop and execute the content marketing strategy for the organization. Dedicated to excellence and attention to detail our content superhero will focus on the creation of buyer personas, have a knack for content audits and gaps analysis with a creative flair for taking complex technical white papers and translating them into other pieces of content including but not limited to: web content, email, social media, infographics, press releases, ebooks, sales collateral, presentations, infographics and video. This position requires excellent content creation skills in an environment similar to a startup. The position will not only be required to think on a strategic level, but also must be hands-on in driving marketing programs and creating content. If you’re passionate about a diverse role, focused on creating innovative campaigns for a tech audience, this is the role for you.
- Develop and execute on a sound content marketing strategy
- Create and manage the editorial calendar
- Conceive and create content marketing mediums including digital content including but not limited to: emails, web pages, white paper, advertisements, ebooks, social media posts, infographics, etc.
- Collaborate with our demand and lead gen team to create impactful campaigns to support net new leads for US direct sales, customers, channel partners, and EMEA direct sales.
- Leverage marketing technologies to measure, track and analyze marketing programs and content performance.
- Evaluate and implement personalized and contextual content for email and digital marketing campaigns
- Analyze all stages of the content creation process to identify areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with internal team members such as: Product Marketing, Lead Generation, Demand Generation and Event Manager
- Manage relationships with freelance writers or agencies
- Will report directly to the VP of Marketing
QUALIFICATIONSThe ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing B2B pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis. Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities. Must have a desire and ability to take complex topics in technology and simplify for mass consumption and marketing. Background in software, technology, cyber-security or IT Operations. Experience in creating email marketing programs and a strong background in developing compelling copy, witty headlines and creative subject lines.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- 7-10 years marketing experience. Ideally content creation for B2B software company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Exceptional writing skills for developing effective and crisp campaign messaging
- Top-notch grammatical and proofing skills
- General knowledge of demand generation and/or marketing automation best practices as it relates to content. e.g.) Marketo, Hubspot, or Eloqua and Salesforce
- Organized, ability to prioritize and time-manage
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.\
- BA/BS required
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take the initiative and make things happen.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize, work independently, and problem solve, working comfortably under pressure.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less and a track record of delivering results on time and on budget.
• Competitive salary based on experience, skills and qualifications
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, 401k, etc.
• A great company culture
Accelerated Security and IT Incident Resolution
Resolve Systems was founded by individuals with extensive experience in working with IT Operations, Security Operations and Customer Care. We are convinced that these teams need a more holistic and systematic approach for applying automation in a broad way to all incident resolution procedures.
What makes us different is our ability to enable the automation of select steps in any engineer-driven resolution procedure, as well as embed specific content into any procedure on a step-by-step basis. The Resolve Software also includes real-time incident resolution collaboration, the ability to capture a record of every resolution, and a complete workflow for continuous procedure improvement.
Gartner estimates that traditional automation solutions do not address up to 85% of incident resolution processes that can be automated. Other products have focused solely on the “end-to-end” automation of a limited number of resolution processes. Resolve makes a bigger impact on productivity by combining full automation capabilities with the ability to easily automate select tasks within any engineer or customer care agent driven resolution process.