Who We Are Tours4fun is a full-service, online tour and travel superstore offering a wide range of products and services geared toward intrepid travelers as well as those vacationing for the first time. Our experts have searched the globe to find the best and most affordable tours and activities from trusted local suppliers. Thanks to our strategic partnership with major online travel agencies, we now offer accommodation at discounted rates at more than 85,000 hotels around the world. As part of our ongoing endeavor to meet all of your in-transit needs while putting the fun back into travel, we have now expanded our portfolio to include airport shuttle service, cruises, port-of-call excursions and vacation packages, all backed by our low-price guarantee and 24/7 customer service.
"We are in search of passionate traveler(s) who love to share their travel experiences and feels highly accomplished by helping and collaborating with their peer travelers"
The Digital Marketing Specialist will create, launch and monitor campaigns to increase customer acquisition, engagement and retention as well as experiment with all digital channels to drive growth. This will include ownership of the setup, maintenance and review of reoccurring newsletter and triggered email communications. The incumbent will also maintain a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the product and Web/IT teams.
- Campaign production: Build, deploy and optimize email marketing campaigns that drive revenue, connect with key audiences and deliver results
- QA: Ensure that all campaigns are 100% error free, with correct targeting, message and creative
- Reporting: Track performance data from campaigns to measure success and incorporate best practices in future campaigns
- Targeting and Segmentation: Creating, segmenting and preparing email lists using multiple list sources and targeting logic
- Grow email subscription list by creative campaigns or strategic partnerships
- Assist Marketing team with additional projects and requests
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience developing, optimizing, and analyzing email campaigns is a plus
- Social Media experience a plus!
- BA/BS in marketing or related field preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Pay close attention to details and can execute complex segmentation and dynamic campaigns impeccably
- Experience with email tools (Marketo) highly desirable
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work well independently as well as a in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual skills a plus
As a Full Time member of the Tours4Fun Team we offer:
- Competitive Pay, with bonus opportunities
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time – 7 paid holidays, 7 days accrued of vacation during 1st year of employment with accrual schedule, 3 paid sick days per calendar year, per company policy.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance and 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match Program – The company covers 90% of the medical premium and 100% of the dental and vision premium for employees only.
- A fun, collaborative environment that is adventurous and open-minded. Encouraged to learn and grow personally and professionally to assume greater responsibilities and career advancement
**Please email your resume to email@example.com**