As diverse technologies that span the consumer, communications, and computing markets begin to converge, changing the digital media landscape, our flexibility and ease-of-use are increasingly driving the user experience. Since its inception in 1980, IDT has grown and thrived in the ever changing high-technology environment. We are bringing together a team of remarkably talented and insightful people to explore the opportunities that the digital media explosion creates, with a focus on mixed signal semiconductor solutions. We are enabling advances in download time, power efficiency, processing speed, quality and reliability, while lowering costs and speeding time-to-market for our customers. This is the place to be.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced marketing professional who wants to join our growing Demand Creation team responsible for managing our global marketing automation programs. The Marketing Automation Manager will play a key role in campaign development and execution within Marketo, working closely with others in the Demand Creation team, as well as key internal stakeholders. You will own all aspects of IDT’s marketing automation from campaign creation, to data import, database segmentation and clean up, to reporting and analyzing key metrics, providing post-campaign analysis, and optimizing performance and ROI.
This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation & Communications.
- Develop and maintain campaign workflows designed to deliver content in accordance with the sales cycle stages and effectively move prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Develop and execute lead capture and nurture strategies, and continuously monitor and test effectiveness
- Implement and manage marketing automation processes for campaigns, nurture flows, communication schedules, lead scoring, and reporting and analysis
- Own the marketing database including data imports and clean up, list segmentation, subscription management and reporting
- Develop reports that show the effectiveness of campaigns, along with analysis, trends and recommendations
- Develop closed-loop analytics with Sales to measure how marketing promotion and activity converts Leads into Opportunities
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience building and managing inbound and outbound integrated email-centric marketing programs
- Proven knowledge and experience with lead scoring and automated campaign frameworks
- Experience with Marketo required, certification is a plus
- Personable, professional, and friendly
- Very organized and highly detailed; exceptional time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HTML, Model N experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing (or related field)
For more information or to apply, please click this link - Career Center